KITCHEN NIGHTMARES, vol.3
But here’s a contradictory thought to confuse you: Sometimes, a restaurant isn’t about the glitz and glamour. They’re not trying to wow you with decor and fine linens. They’re in the business of food. Sometimes the best restaurant is the one with the plastic tables and the old guy behind the range workin’ the line alone.
THE PRIVATE LIFE OF BRADLEY MANNING
The early years of the young soldier now accused of leaking more than half a million classified U.S. government documents.
It's The Inequality, Stupid
"It's the age of neo-feudalism, and if you're lucky, the lord of your manor will believe that his serfs will work better and be more loyal if they have full stomachs and are well rested."
6 REAL Reasons You Didn't Get The Job
1. None Of Us Liked You
2. You’re Not Attractive Enough
3. You’re Much Too Attractive
4. We Hired The Vice-President’s Brother-In-Law Instead
5. We Intended To Hire An Insider All Along
6. We Found Someone Who’ll Let Us Exploit Them