9/28/10

Tinuviel

"NIGHTINGALE"

Jimmy the Bartender
Q: I think my buddy has a drinking problem. We go out together, though. So I'm wondering how I raise my concerns without sounding like a complete hypocrite?

A: Take it from a guy who's had to deny more than a few desperate men their alcoholic ambrosia: It's never easy to tell a guy he needs help. But this isn't about your looking like a hypocrite; it's about your having the BBs not to stand idle while he kills himself or someone else. Yes, there's going to be a confrontation. Yes, he's going to try to turn this around on you. Yes, you have to do it. So strap on a set and do it.


15 Stats to Stop Keeping




The Gashlycrumb Tinies (Abridged and Totally Adulterated)



RESPECT.

REcreate






Q&A: Adrian Grenier

100 Movie Spoilers in 5 Minutes
50 Book Spoilers in 4 Minutes
These Are the Best Dance Moves, According to Science
Citibank's Advice to Women: Grow a Pair
German Surgeon Sentenced Over Op Theatre Punch-Up
Hey There Keanu