7/14/10

Arielle

FORM OF ARIEL


BARF BAG

DOUCHE

MINI PIZZAS

RETAINER


COCAINE

ROOMBA

WALK OF SHAME

iPHONE

PASTIES

VENUS



LOUIS VUITTON BONG

RECTAL THERMOMETER

MOTOR OIL

FERRARI


TASER




VIRGIN MARY



DARTH VADER

HANNIBAL LECTER





HELLO KITTY HELL: The Beginning
FAQ
You are the biggest pussy whipped guy I have ever seen. Why don’t you grow some balls and just divorce your wife?
And you, dear reader, are an ignorant idiot. You read about a tiny slice of my life and decide that from that you have the right to tell me how to live it and what I should do? Quite frankly, it’s none of your damn business, but when you agree to tell me about one part of your life and from that, I get to determine what you should do in every other aspect your life, then I’ll gladly answer this question for you.