7/23/10

Parastu

VAR. OF PARASTOO












Seeing History in 'Mad Men'
Drunk Men



Ugly Betty
Dear Drapers: A Letter to Mad Men's First Family from Their Black Maid
"I wish I had more time to myself like you so I could walk around the house in little salmon pink cigarette pants and maybe go horseback riding and then have sex with a strange hot man in a bar. That sounds awesome. I sure as hell wouldn't be bored and sad and purse my lips and blink a lot. Poor Betty with your housewife malaise boo hoo you look like Grace Kelly wah wah wah. I'm crying so hard I can barely breathe. Oh no, wait, that's the oppressive racism of the world I live in."





Inside Mad Men: Tour of the Costume Shop
Dressing the Part
How to Dress Up Like Don Draper
Don Draper's Suit
Getting 'Mad Men' Hair
Off Duty: The Top Ten Casual Looks from 'Mad Men'


Mad Men "Lighter" DVD Set Makes Me Smile...